P.O. Box 36
Please consider me for your Sales Management Program. My background is one of selling ideas, concepts and programs, and of motivating myself and others to realize our potential.
Attitudes predict behavior - or so goes the saying in sales. If this holds true, I am sure to be as successful in sales management as I am in my college endeavors. My unceasing optimism, self-determination and ability to set goals have allowed me to achieve academic and personal objectives.
Because of my "can do" attitude, sales will provide the challenge and opportunity to continue my successful history of setting and achieving goals. Please allow me the opportunity to elaborate on how my background predicts sales success. I guarantee you#39;ll be providing your corporation with an outstanding sales management . Thank you for your attention.
1. Length: A letter of application should be no more than one page long.
2. Format: A letter of application should be single-spaced with a space between each paragraph. Use about 1" margins and align your text to the left, which is the standard alignment for most documents.
3. Font: Use a traditional font such as Times New Roman, Arial, or Calibri. The font size should be between 10 and 12 points.
4. Header: A letter of application should begin with both you and the employer's contact information (name, address, phone number, email) followed by the date. If this is an email rather than an actual letter, include your contact information at the end of the letter, after your signature.
写英文信件时最需要注意的是中英文信件的格式不同。另外，称呼老外时需要使用“称谓+姓氏”的格式，比如“Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name.”，Mr和Ms后面可别写名字了。如果你不知道对方叫什么，可以用“Dear Hiring Manager.”的说法来代替。
5. Introduction: Begin by stating what job you are applying for. Explain where you heard about the job, particularly if you heard about it from a contact associated with the company. Briefly mention how your skills and experience match the company and/or position; this will give the employer a preview of the rest of your letter.