Dear Mr. Director,
I am currently working on Master Degree in International Commercial law at Fu Dan University. My supervisor Mr. Liu Mingyu, a well-know professor of law, tells me that SFSC specializes in recommending qualified personnel to muti-national companies and suggests that I contact you for recommendation.
During the two years of studies at Fu Dan University, I have not only acquired a lot of knowledge of international commercial law, but learned two foreign languages as well -English and Japanese. Moreover, I have published two papers in the university journal on problems that may arise after China‘s entry to WTO. And they have been favorably accepted.
I am enclosing a resume, copies of my published papers, and Professor Liu‘s letter of recommendation.
I sincerely hope you wil introduce me to a famous multi-national company, to which I will dedicate myself.
1.Held a post concurrently in Zhongxing CPA. from December,1998 to May,1999. and mainly worked on evaluating project finance and made up cash flow tables.
2. Assistant to the General Manager of Shenzhen Petrochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd..Handled the itinerary schedule of the general manager. Met clients as a representative of the corporation. Helped to negotiate a $5,000,000 deal for the corporation.
3. Secretary to president of Silverlion group Corporation Ltd.. Responsibilities: Receiving visitors, scheduling meetings, taking and typing dictation, writing routine letters and reports.
4. Public relations girl at Guangzhou Holiday Inn. Full-time in summers, part-time during school.
5. Assistant to manager of accounting department of a joint venture enterprise. Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics, and produced monthly financial statements.
6. Worked 21 hours weekly as a salesgirl at the bookstore of Shenzhen University. Earned 45% of college expenses.
7. Production manager: Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%.