1. in reply to your advertisement in beijing youth daily of december xx, i respectfully offer my services for the situation.
贵公司x月xx日在《北京青年报》刊登 招聘 广告，本人特备此函应征该职位。
2. having heard that the situation of salesman in your company is vacant. i wish to offer my services for it.
3. i have been told by mr. john, manager of the business book publishing, with whom i believe you are acquainted, that you are expecting to make some additions to your company in september.
4. so i must to say that i have long been hopeful of working for your hospital after graduation, i am sure that i have the privilege of serving in your hospital, i will greatly increase my experience and my education.
5. dear sir, after my graduation from college this fall, i am desirous of securing a position that will offer me opportunity in the field.
本人将于今年秋天大学毕业，现拟谋求与 国际贸易 有关的工作，我对贵公司的业务范围较为熟悉，阁下也许能为我安排一份工作。
6. in reference to your advertisement in the newspaper for an accountant, i believe that i have the qualifications to fit your position.
阅读日报上贵公司的广告，得悉贵公司 招聘 会计，我深信符合该项职务所列条件。
7. on looking over today"s economic daily times my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a senior clerk. now as i am desirous of obtaining such a position, i should like to apply for it.
拜读贵公司在今日经济日报上所刊登的广告，得悉贵公司欲 招聘 一位高级职员，本人现在正寻找这一类职位，特此修函应征。
8. i have learned from the newspaper that there is a vacancy in your firm, and i wish to apply for the position.
9. i wish to apply for the position of editor advertised in the newspaper.
10. i wish to apply for the position advertised in the newspaper.